Top 10 Home Business Plans For Internet Marketing
Here is a quick run down of the top 10 home business plans for making money online.
1) Affiliate Sales - Always at the top of any Internet marketers home business plan is marketing other peoples products in order to collect a handsome commission each month. I cannot stress enough how perfect the opportunity is even for someone who is very busy. The start up costs are just the hosting of a web site and from then on out it is all about your skills and marketing techniques to drive traffic and convert sales. Do some online research into affiliate programs and come up with web site ideas that sell affiliate products and services.
2) Service Selling - Selling a service is a great way to start a business and using the Internet is the best way to get customers and accounts. Services such as a gardener or house painter can do very well online, especially locally where there is far less competition on the Internet. Local search has become very popular and is ripe for taking advantage of. Low cost Pay-Per-Click advertising will bring in inexpensive targeted traffic which can easily turn into new accounts.
3) Online Stores - Far more work then just using affiliate programs, online store can be a very profitable top 10 home business. The store requires more work because inventory, shipping and customer service must be handled and overhead costs will be a factor as well. Online stores are a great option for anyone who makes their own products such as clothing or crafts and wants to market to a broad customer base.
4) Auction Sites - Auction sites can be lucrative if done in the proper manner. Many people make full time livings off of auction sites but the fees have become more costly and the competition is strong. Make sure to do research and find an undiscovered yet profitable niche to tap into. Staying with the mainstream in a saturated market is a sure way to fail with auction sites, auctions require staying ahead of what is hot and selling and getting out before being left with old inventory.
5) Classified Ad Sites- The free classified ad sites are a great place to explore for making income and home and perhaps deserves a high top 10 home business ranking. Many Internet marketers are making money by posting free ads on classified sites for affiliate programs, services and products. Make sure not to become a spammer and be banned from the sites. Read the FAQ and rules before posting and adhere to the guidelines.
6) Adsence- Adsence is a sponsored results or Pay-Per-Click advertising model that many webmasters use to draw income from the net. Once a web site is created and receiving traffic, join to Adsence program and place their small ads into your pages. Every time a visitor clicks on an add an income is generated. These little ads can pay out anywhere from five cents to a few bucks per click.
7) Sell advertising - If there is no affiliate program or products to sell for your site theme locate and contact businesses which are related to the site theme. Try to sell advertising space on a monthly and yearly basis. Advertising costs which can be charged will depend on the amounts and kind of traffic coming into the web site. A sure top 10 home business idea if done correctly.
8) Offline Marketing - Leave the online competition behind and try to market some affiliate programs locally. Think outside the box and sell other people products within the local community. This is great for web site affiliate programs where an individual can become a "sales rep" for local business, most web site affiliate commissions are lifetime so every business signed up is a yearly payout.
9) Forum Marketing - If time is short but extra income is needed and you are already part of many niche forums then join some related affiliate programs the members may be interested in. Create a signature with a link to the products for your forum account. Every time you make a post a potential sale can be made for extra income.
10) Blogging - All the techniques above for the top 10 home business plans can be used with blogging. If time is limited and there is not room to design and build a web site then sign up for a free blog. Create a new post on a specific theme each day and add Adsence, affiliate program links and some advertising to the page each day. In time this can become quite a fun and profitable little business.
Make sure to check out the video tour on how to start a Top 10 Home Business
Grab the FREE Affiliate Masters Course E-book and learn the exact ways people are making full time incomes online!
Home Getting Started Overview Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8 Day 9 Day 10 Wrap Up Lesson Plan 2 Software Other Businesses Articles & Tips Affiliate Directory Free Stuff Blog Free Newsletter