Avoiding The Lies About Legitimate Work At Home Companies
Those who try soon realize that finding legitimate work at home companies are not so easy. With the tons of sales copies around the net one would think everyone is looking to hire people to work at home. Most if not all of these slick sales copies are just out to make a quick buck off of the high demand in the work at home field. The truth is that very few companies and businesses want to hire people to work at home. Most workers and employees are unproductive at home on their own without supervision. Here are some tips to help to not fall for the many scams and lie's around the net.
1) All Legitimate work at home companies are going to want experience. It may come in the form of past education, personal skills or training required for the field or industry. Take extreme caution against any ads or sales copies that you run across boating about "No Experience Required", these are likely not real opportunities and just out to make money.
2) Watch out for sales copies with a lot of capital lettered headlines. Most of the scams or people out for a quick buck will use big headlines in the sales copies with all capital letters. Each new section will have huge headlines such as "SEE HOW I MADE 50,000 DOLLARS A MONTH DOING NOTHING!" Clearly these are tempting but are far from any legitimate work at home companies.
3) Stay clear of anything that is just down right to good to be true. Any opportunities saying that you can make great money for doing nothing is clearly a lie. No company is going to pay out salaries to people for little to no work. Furthermore, there is no secret program that puts money in your bank account each week for doing nothing and if there was than would someone be selling it to the masses for $$97.00?
4) There is no need to pay any money for work at home information! All the best work at home information is available on the net for free. Anyone asking for money to find you at home work or a list of legitimate work at home companies should be avoided. Spend the time to find the free work at home resources on the net. They have better information and know what they are talking about. They stay up to date with the latest news in the industry.
5) Never call a phone number for information, which is going to charge by the minute. Once again, they will just cost you money and not get you anywhere. Make sure before calling any number from the net to look for any small print. If the number is a 900 number it will be charging you money on the phone bill.
6) Stay away from any ads and sales copies, which are going to try and push a sale. Ads which say that once the next few spots are filled the opportunity is gone for ever. Ads which state that the price will be doubling in the next few hours are a clear sign of a pushy sales copy. If you talk to anyone who tries to make you feel dumb for not jumping on the opportunity run the other way.
These are some of the most common scam techniques used by online marketers to make a quick buck. The quicker you realize there is no easy way to make money from home the better. There is legitimate work at home companies, but it is difficult to find them and be hired. Most will want a lot of experience both in the field and with working at home. If you spend the time in the right places such as researching and learning what you need to do to get at home work your time will be better spent. Find the best places on the net to learn from, the places in which actual people are working from home with great success. Make sure to take the full Legitimate work at home companies video tour.
Grab your FREE copy of the Affiliate Masters Course and learn how to have a web site business running in 10 days!
Home Getting Started Overview Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8 Day 9 Day 10 Wrap Up Lesson Plan 2 Software Other Businesses Articles & Tips Affiliate Directory Free Stuff Blog Free Newsletter